Sunday, July 27, 2008

I will be posting these two new paintings today on ebay. I have a couple others I am working on this week, but they are different than these two.

These two were inspired by the new paper I bought. The colors and patterns made me think of swimsuits so off to the beach we go.

"Swimmers" an 8X10 was the first and I finished it with antiquing and Beeswax for a a very shabby chic beach house feel. I love how it turned out. I love all of their faces. Especially the one on the end. She looks like the water might be cold or splashing her . :) I also did videos for each. I am addicted.


"Seaside" a 6X6 was kept very crisp and clean for a more modern look finished with a gloss varnish. They still both look awesome together.

2 comments:

Cris said...

I love the new paintings! So different for you! Their faces are so cute. Of course, they all look like Rose.

Jenny Carter said...

HI Jennifer!

YOu did well with your paintings on ebay! unfortunately I was outbid at the last minute on well ALL of them..LOL

Oh well, I am happy you got what you did though and look forward to more.

Hugs~

Jenny