Friday, March 13, 2009
I was photo tagged by the lovely Caroline of Carolines Crafts She has such a sweet blog , please check her out.
This is a photo that was taken last Easter of my dearest Rose and Nino. As I recall it snowed here and made for a very beautiful day.
I am photo tagging the 6 blogs below. I will be interested to see their photos. You are to pick your 6th photo from your 6th folder. This is a fun tag.
Suzi Whitaker at Art with a touch of Whimsy
Hayley Judith Egan
Micki at The Art Hermit
Cris at Mommy's Midwest Mountain
Jenny at Wonders of Whimsy
Pistacchio E Nocciola
Then I was awarded the Lemonade Stand award from the Wonder Woman Jenny of Wonders of Whimsy. She does such wonderful work saving kitties. Please stop by her blog. She is Raffling off one of her handcrafted dolls to fund her cause. Check it out at :
Wonders of Whimsy
Alley Cat Rescue
Or Art By Jenny
Last but not least I was given the Kreative Blogger award from Micki at The Art Hermit. She has such a cute blog and just updated her Etsy shop so check it out. I was also given this award by my very talented sister Cris from Mommy's Midwest Mountain. She paints the cutest cats so go check her out too.
I have to list the 7 things I love and then 7 other people who I think deserve this award
1. I love my family of course and I love the sound of my kids playing nicely together.
2. I love avocados. I could eat them everyday in various ways.
3. I love painting, obviously. I even love painting rooms.
4. I love summer and spending most of my day outside.
5. I love cats, even when they are a little naughty.
6. I love that tired worn out feeling of accomplishing a big project outside, like putting a new garden in or something fun like that.
7. I love that first feeling of hitting the bed at night.
So now here are seven very creative people in no particular order .
Please check them out if you have not already. :)
Sonia at The Dark Ravens Nest
Sarah at Cottage Garden Studio
Julie at The Art and Life of the Ruby Nest
Amy at The Heart of a Seed