Monday, January 19, 2009

I have been TAGGED




Micki has such wonderfully creative mixed media paintings. You will have to check her out. If you have not been to Julie-Ann's blog you must go. She is truly inspirational. Her art is beautiful and she will inspire you to be a better person.


Sooo, six random things that I haven't written yet?


1. My first word was Meow
2. I do not like winter
3. I had a near death experience when I was a little girl.
4. I love to walk track
5. I change my mind too much
6. I don't like to fish.
Ok, I now have to post the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you
post the rules on your blog
write six random things about yourself
Tag six other people in your post and link to them
Let each person know they've been tagged
Here they are:






1 comment:

susan sews a lot said...

So sorry that was on my watch. I'm glad I didn't let you, as you asked me to.