Thursday, September 3, 2009

Glitter and Glass for $6.00 plus shipping. I think these turned out so cute. I can't keep them in stock because Rose takes every new one that I make.
They are really cute for young girls. I wear them too though and I'm an old lady.
I am modeling one here for you. I tried to keep my hands out of the picture this time because they look too much like those needle hands the 'Other Mother' has in the movie Coraline. In fact that is the main reason holding me back from getting a swing bob haircut. I am scared I will look even more like her.
Oh well, back to painting. These are up on Etsy.
Jennifer






9 comments:

Alyson | New England Living said...

Those are adorable! Funny comment about the other mother. My kids and I adore that movie and book!

Heather said...

aw, these are TOO cute! Love them!~

Oh...hehe...we are all about Coraline here. Audrey sometimes threatens me that she'll send ME to the 'other mother'...which is funny from a 2 year old!

Jenny Carter said...

Those are real cute. Got one in that painter I lost out on..you know the one!!

GlorV1 said...

I like them. I would wear one. Oh so what if hands are a little weathered, it a sign of been there, done that! Thx for sharing.

MyBlueHeaven said...

OMG it's "the other mother"!

Pease Porridge said...

very funny Mom!

Kolleen said...

they are TOO cute!!! and i still have yet to see Coraline....i think that may be a "to do" for our long weekend!

Heidi said...

I went to your etsy and I love them all. These are so cute. I'm doing a fall craft show on Oct. 4 and I'm worried I don't have enough stuff to take. Would you be interested in a consignment arrangement? I love your things and your prices are so reasonable. Let me know if you are interested. My favorite is the little witch girl and cat!

Nicola said...

These are great!!! Do you make the glass pendants or do you buy them then put your artwork inside? I'm really keen to turn some of my art into something wearable but don't know where to start looking for supplies to use....