Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Marie-Antoinette Award

I was just awarded The Marie-Antoinette from the fabulously talented Amy Sullivan of The Heart of a Seed and Stephanie Mannuci of Fantastic Figments . If you have not been by their blogs yet, now is the time. Amy has an amazing way of capturing the beautiful chubby cheeks of babes. They truly come to life on her canvas. Also, check out how she can turn plywood into gorgeous hardwood floors! Stephanie has a style all her own. Along with being so spunky and sweet her paintings are full of cheer and will bring a smile to your face. I know they always make me smile.


I am not going to follow the rules this time around instead I would just like to take this time to thank all of you who stop in and have such sweet comments. It truly is a highlight of my day. I also love keeping track of all of the wonderful artist that I have come in contact with. It is amazing how everyone on here is creating such beautiful and uniquely different art.


Thank YOU!

Jennifer

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jennifer,

Congratulations!!! you are an amazing artist. I love the bunny!!
Hugs
AV

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Congrats Jennifer! :)