Tuesday, May 3, 2011















This is my newest painting on Etsy. I had fun trying to paint the brightness of sand and sun. I hope you can feel the heat and wind. Ha ha. I would love to feel that right now. It has been so rainy here. The place that we stay in Florida for vacation has this huge dune you have to walk over to get to the ocean. It is always such a struggle with your chairs and wine ;) but well worth it.



Ahhhh, there I am now......








I wish...no, instead, I am still here trying to keep these cats from fighting.





4 comments:

Micki Wilde said...

Beautiful painting, fabulous colors!! :)

we have had nothing but sun for the past few weeks we could do with some rain, everything is bone dry, very unusual for the uk!!

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely feeling the heat! I love the hat the lady is wearing...everything says hot summer day so happy to be at the beach where I can just run down and cool off!
The area where I live in Florida not having much rain either!

Cameron said...

I love the lightness and brightness of this piece!

The cats are still fighting?! Yikes!

MyBlueHeaven said...

Makes me anxious to get there on the beach in the evening.