Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Well, after a little more than a week  of opening my other shop I have found that it is hardly worth it.   I think I am going to just combine the two.  Also, I have just found that I like painting on MDF, so while I wait for more wood canvases to show up at my door, I have been experimenting with these little MDF boards.  I just listed two at my original shop.  They are cute and little.  I plan to make another one of my cat people having a party today, so maybe by tonight I will have one of those kind of paintings up. 

6 comments:

Sílvia Mota Lopes said...

lindo!!
parabéns!!

Isabel said...

Love this one:O) reminds me of my sister and I:O) I love painting on wood too.

MyBlueHeaven said...

Oh Jen I love it.

Clare said...

These two are so sweet - lovely

claire barone art said...

HI JEN THEY ARE LOVELY MDF IS SO NICE TO WORK ON AND I LOVE THE VINTAGE PAPER SIDES YES YOU ARE RIGHT ITS NOT WORTH HAVING 2 SHOPS IM STILL FINDING ETSY VERY TRICKY TO CRACK HAPPY PAINTING XX

Cameron said...

Such a sweet pair...cute sister love :)
Thanks for the conclusion on the Etsy store...I had contemplated opening a second for everything I make that isn't art....but probably won't now! Thanks for the info :)