Monday, January 24, 2011


I want to go west! Lots of land and starry skies above. I want to go where the buffalo roam. This has brought on a fascination with little travel trailers.






This new painting is called "Trailers for Sale or Rent". I am guessing their vehicle that pulls this trailer is in the shop. :( But you just have to make the best of it. Right?








That's what we decided to do with all the snow we have been getting. We were lucky enough to get a family ski pass from a friend. By the end of the day my son was on the big hill! Sounds like Colorado might be another trip out west to plan.








10 comments:

Micki Wilde said...

Love the trailer, such a fab painting!!

Micki x

Michele Lynch Art said...

Love the trailer painting!! Totally made me smile!! Very cool on the skiing! Not something I want to try at my age lol, but it looks like a ton of fun! xo Michele

Anonymous said...

Identify with this painting (somewhat)! Don and I moved to Tucson, AZ in the early 1980s, in a 27' RV! We both loved AZ and our years there! Never made it to Colorado but I understand it's a beautiful state!

Cris said...

I love it! Brings back old camping memories--only we had a tent while Nonie and Poppo had a trailer. That kind of looks like a skinny version of our Nonie!

MyBlueHeaven said...

Yes I always wanted one of those but we had a nice big tent. One time when the camp ground flooded we almost floated away and that was fun.

claire barone art said...

that's so cool !!!also love the colours, another reason apart from the faces that I love your work is that each piece really does tell a little story, each painting looks like a illustration that's fallen out of a book .... the colours on this one have a lovely faded vintage feel ..... I think I have to buy another one of your paintings very soon I have alot more wall space now haha xx

Anonymous said...

This is my favourite! You alwasy create such beautiful art!

vivienne strauss said...

LOVE THIS NEW PAINTING!!!! My family had a camper like that when I was growing up in the 70s!

Anonymous said...

I love this caravan painting. It reminds me of my grandparents. :)

Julie said...

Awesome painting! xx