Monday, June 7, 2010




First, I want to thank Micki from The Secret Hermit for this darling painting. I love it. I love the colors, texture and the saying! Thank you so much.








I left you all after my computer died. I have a new one now and still getting use to it.








Just when you think you can afford a luxury item something breaks. Isn't that ALWAYS how it works. Our luxury item was a trip to Disney World. Of course the computer would break right before we leave. It wouldn't happen any other way. At least it wasn't the car, right?








We drove all the way and camped along the way in Georgia at a beautiful campground called Stone Mountain. We packed lunches and stayed off site with a full kitchen. Our goal was to go for Star Wars weekend. I think it is a trip the kids will remember for a very long time. We might go back again........someday.

























































































LEGO Store!!!!

Rose with the Little Mermaid and Prince Eric.



This trip was lots of fun with just a little disappointment here and there. Here is a pic of Rose pouting because she did not get to Mulan in time to get a photo.
Everyone there is soooooo nice I must say. Not sure how they can be so polite in those costumes in that heat.



Looking back we should have brought a stroller for Rose. We explored Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood studios in 6 days. That is a lot for little 6 year old legs. They were real troopers through it all. Many times they would have rather of been swimming in the hotel pool instead walking around in the heat. We did always try to take long lunches pool side for them, but here is a snippet of a tired Rose.













8 comments:

Lisa Holtzman said...

Oh so fun to see the photos of you and your beautiful family. The video is very funny!

Micki Wilde said...

I for one am super happy to see you back again, I missed you x

Looks like you had tons of fun on your trip, my kids just watched the video and said they wanted to go too lol!!

Thank you for showing off my painting, glad you like it :)

Hugs
Micki x

Nicola said...

Got to love that Princess Leia shot!

claire barone art said...

yeah jennifer! so happy to see you back I have missed you and your blogging glad you had a great trip xx

Heather said...

Aw, how fun! I think my husband would have enjoyed star wars weekend ;) I'm glad you had a good trip and are back online!~!

Lauren said...

So glad to see you're back! Cute photos, it looks like you had a great time! :) ~Lauren

Unknown said...

Those were fun...Love the painting. Yall look like you had a lot of fun for sure.

xoxoxoxo

Julie said...

These pics are sooo sweet!